July 16, 2019
This year the GACS Educational Foundation awarded $26,000 to member company employees and/or their children. The Foundation was founded in memory of Past Chairman Reed Schmeelk’s daughter Brittany.
Congratulations to our 2019-2020 GACS Education Foundation Scholarship Recipients!
- Sydnee Batzlaff, Blue Bell Creameries
- Christopher Bell, McLane Company
- Patrick Boyd, Flowers Foods (Nominated Scholarship)
- Sera Clower, RaceTrac Petroleum
- Sydney Davidson, Jet Food Stores of Ga Inc. (Jim Tudor Scholarship)
- Devlin Dolph, Swedish Match North America
- Payton Harper, SRP Cpompanies
- Jose Hernandez-Maldonado, RaceTrac Petroleum (Flowers Bakeries Scholarship)
- Sarah Hubbard, The Kroger Co. (Flowers Bakeries Scholarship)
- Bernadette Jacob, The Kroger Co. (Nominated Scholarship)
- Noah Little, RaceTrac Petroleum (Hayes Bryan Scholarship)
- Kinsley Lupton, Sav-a-Lot
- Lauren Mikell, Georgia Lottery Corporation (Laura K. Glover Martin Scholarship)
- Rachel Mittal, The Kroger Co. (Brittany Schmeelk Scholarship)
- Loreta Murataj, Gate Petro
- Dev Patel, Susie Q Foods
- Sanny Patel, Susie Q Foods
- Na’Imah Rasul, The Kroger Co. (Circle K Scholarship)
- Julia Reese, Guardian Fueling Technologies, Inc.
- Aleah Sanchez, Circle K (Circle K Scholarship)
- Sabrina Stein, Enmarket
- Daniela Villaroel, The Kroger Co. (Nancy Bivings Scholarship)
Next year’s scholarship application will be open January 1 - April 1.
Leave A Comment